Kanchanburi is a beautiful province in Thailand, located on the confluence of two rivers. The quaint city is famous for the death railway and a number of magnificent waterfalls and nature parks. The beautiful city is increasingly favoured by backpackers and foreign tourists for its cool and tranquil atmosphere.
Plan a trip to Kanchanburi while planning your itinerary of Thailand. Visitors can book their stay at one of the luxury resort in Kanchanburi and enjoy visiting the famous sightseeing spots. The resort offers five star amenities and pampers the guests with ultimate luxury. There are many places of tourist interest in the quaint city.
- The Thailand – Burma Railway centre is the main attraction of the town. Also known as the Death railway, the building houses a museum and a war cemetery. Tourists can reach the museum after crossing the famous Hellfire pass dug by the war prisoners.
- The beautiful historical bridge on River Kwai is the most sought after tourist attraction in the city. The bridge is a part of the death Railway.
- Jeath war Museum – this is a museum maintained by a monk. The museum is designed as an exact replica of prisoner’s war camp during the world war era.
- Don-Rak War Cemetery is the burial place of the prisoners, who died building the Death Railway.
- The Three Pagodas pass is located on the Thai-Burma border. The pass was a stop on the ancient trade route and now houses a market.
- Ban Kao National Museum has ancient artefacts from Neolithic period. Visitors can see the skeletal remains, jewellery and other items excavated from this site.
- Erawan National Park is the place to visit if you want to witness the magnificent seven tiered Erawan Falls. The National Park is home to many beautiful flora and fauna like elephants, Gibbons and Cobras.
- Sri Nakarin National Park has famous hot springs to relax after a hectic sightseeing. The Kwai Yai River has its points of origin at this National Park. You can see a lot of animals like Civets, Bats, Leopards and Elephants. The beautiful Huay Mae Khamin Waterfalls is a place not to be missed while visiting the park.
All these places are in and around Kanchanburi. Visitors can book stay at the luxury resort in Kanchanburi and explore all these places in leisure.
There are many options when it comes to hiring commercial painters in Sydney that the challenge lies in narrowing down the list in order to pick the best among the rest. Here are a few things you should keep in mind if you are hiring commercial painters.
- Do not focus on one company alone but list down at least three or more before making the final decision. You can create your list from different sources such as asking people you know, inquiring at your local paint shop and searching the web for reviews on painting contractor companies. Make sure you are comparing a minimum of three companies. If the estimate of one company is too good and too tempting from the rest, beware as it could be a scam.
- Ask for the license of the contractor and inquire about their insurance. There are places wherein painter’s are required to have a contractor’s license while others are not to strict about the rules. If you hire an illegal painting company, you will suffer in the end because you will not be able to file complaints later on if the contract is violated. For huge companies, they should have insurance and other compliance information such as safety and bonding. You should list companies higher on your list if they are a member of any association in your country both locally and nationally.
- Invite the contractor for an interview. It is best if it is done within the establishment or building to be painted so they can see what needs to be done and the things that have to be protected while they are at work. This is also the best time for you to ask questions.
- If the company provided a list of references, do not take it for granted but rather call them up one by one to make sure that they are telling the truth and to ask about previous works.
- At the end of the day, your choice among the commercial painters in Sydney will depend greatly on your intuition as you are the best judge after following the steps above.
Pattaya is the favoured beach destination for young families. The beautiful beaches with amazing natural scenery, water sports, amazing amusement parks and the thriving shopping streets are the major attractions of the city. The city has something to offer to all the different travellers who visit here.
While planning a family vacation, book stay at the modern and chic family residence in Pattaya, located on the Jomtien beach. The classic residences provide excellent amenities with amazing Thai hospitality. The Urban seaside hotel is a great place to relax and unwind with family.
The tastefully designed family residence Pattaya offers living rooms in three categories that are suitable for singles, families, couples and pleasure travellers. The beautiful and spacious rooms have a private balcony that gives magnificent views of the stunning scenery around the hotel. All the rooms are either ocean facing or mountain facing. The open design concept allows the guests to enjoy the light and breezy atmosphere in style.
- One Bedroom – These living spaces are mountain facing rooms. The rooms are designed in neutral grey tones. The beautiful rooms have king size beds with soft linen duvets, air conditioning with remote control, Free Wi-Fi, IPTV, USB charger, Telephone, Kitchenette and a range of bathroom amenities with separate bath and rain shower with hot and cold water.
- One Bedroom Sea View – The rooms have full height bay window to allow you to enjoy the sea view at its best. The modern rooms are designed with wide layout and open design concept to allow the guests to relax in the airy and calming living space. The private balcony offers stunning views of the Ocean. These rooms are perfect to spend time relaxing with family and friends. The Sea view rooms have amenities like king size bed, television, Wi-Fi, USB charger, kitchenette and a range of bathroom amenities.
- One Bedroom Premier –These rooms are the most sought after rooms at the family residence Pattaya, because of the large private balcony, open corner window and sleek Jacuzzi in the balcony. The sophisticated rooms offer amenities like King size bed, Kitchenette with fridge, microwave, cutlery and kitchenware, IPTV, air-conditioning, IPTV, free Wi-Fi, and a variety of bathroom amenities like rain shower with hot and cold water facility and hair dryer.
The colours in a home affect the mood of the persons living inside. They also are a means to show off the homeowner’s fine taste to friends and family. But colour selection for a home is a daunting task, given the number of options available.
Choosing perfect painters also plays an important role in the final outcome of the colouring job. The experienced painters in Hills District offer personalized consultations with the colour experts to help their clients in understanding the perfect colour combinations and picking up a right shade for their home.
I have some handy tips to select perfect colour scheme for beautiful homes.
- The first step is to understand the colour wheel. It is important to understand the colour wheel and the differences between the primary, secondary and tertiary colours to create a perfect colour scheme.
- The next step is determining a colour scheme. Most of the painters in Hills District use four major colour schemes. Monochromatic colour scheme uses different shades of the same colour family. Monochromatic colour scheme gives a contemporary look to the house. The next scheme preferred by most homeowners is the contrast theme. Painters use completely opposite colours like red and green, black and white and blue and pink to give a dramatic and energetic look to your home. Analogous and complementary colour schemes are the two other schemes most popularly used. You can select a theme for individual room or follow a single theme through the house.
- Create the desired colour scheme not only on the walls but integrate it into the decor of the house. Pick up furnishings like carpets, rugs, curtains and blinds in the desired colour scheme. You can also integrate the furniture into the colour scheme by using similar fabrics or wood on your sofas and other furniture.
- Lighting has a major impact on the colour scheme of a home. Choose the lighting wisely to accentuate the look further.
- Use colour swatches and check for the exact colours. Create a proper flow around the home so that the whole theme looks in harmony with each other. Majority of the painters in Hills District assist the clients in choosing a perfect colour scheme for their home.
Many individuals can’t bear the sight of cockroaches because of the germs and bacteria they spread. Homeowners will call pest control in Sydney immediately as soon as they find cockroaches inside the home to prevent them from multiplying. Elimination of cockroaches is not easy and only the experts can safely eradicate the pests without harm to humans, pets and the environment.
Facts about cockroaches that everybody needs to know
- Cockroaches eat anything from food, fruits, glue and many more. When there is no food source, cockroaches tend to eat other cockroaches to survive. By ensuring that homes are clean and sanitary, the population of cockroaches will be controlled.
- Cockroaches have existed in this world for a very long time. According to PennState College of Agricultural Science, fossil evidences show that cockroaches have existed for more than 300 years. This means that cockroaches have survived dinosaurs and caveman.
- The rumours that cockroaches can survive a nuclear explosion are not true. During the Hiroshima and Nagazaki tragedy in 1945, cockroaches were the only survivors because they can endure greater levels of radiation than humans. However, recent tests show that cockroaches cannot survive radiation levels of up to 100,000 rads.
- Do not ignore cracks on the walls and windows including the small gaps on doors because cockroaches have the ability to squeeze themselves to enter tiny gaps and cracks. Cockroaches have flexible exoskeletons that allow them to flatten their bodies and splay their legs on the sides.
- DIY eradication of cockroaches does not always work because the pests can survive even without a head. Instead of using their mouth to breathe, cockroaches use spiracles in their body to inhale and export oxygen. Cockroaches are also very fast with running speeds of 1.5 meters per second.
Cockroaches are considered as serious health hazards; hence the need to call pest control in Sydney when you notice cockroach activity in the home. During the spring and summer seasons, you will find plenty of cockroaches in the kitchen, inside cupboards or under the sink where the conditions are more humid and warmer. If you see cockroaches during the day, it is very likely that there is an infestation.
Recreational marijuana is now a legal and regulated system in Colorado. Businesses venturing into recreational marijuana are recommended to get a state Tax ID by filling up the Colorado online form. Ever since the legalization, the state saw the benefits which is evident in the number released by Colorado. In 2016 alone, the state was able to collect $200 million from combined marijuana fee, license and tax. The exact amount collected was $198.5 million.
This is the revenue of the state from the entire marijuana sales reaching $1.3 billion. There is a significant increase because sales in 2014 were only $699.2 million and in 2015 it was only $996.2 million.
The number may have increased more for the data in 2017 which is not yet published. The big question is where the marijuana tax dollars is being spent by the state officials considering that their funding state programs are facing some issues.
Sales of marijuana in Colorado have three kinds of taxes – the excise tax which is 15 per cent, the medical and recreational sales have taxes worth 2.9 per cent and retail sales have a special sales tax which is 10 per cent. A Marijuana Tax Cash Fund was created by the state. This is where all the taxes are deposited and distributed accordingly.
The pot tax dollars is going to the following, based on the 2016-2017 budget plan of the state Legislature.
- Building Excellent Schools Today or BEST fund is the recipient of the first $40 million they collect from excise tax annually. This will help fund projects in order repair or replace old public school buildings.
- Over $18 million is allotted for the Department of Public Health and Environment which will help various programs under the department. One of these programs is the Marijuana Education Campaign which is recipient of $7 million. The program is run by the state and it helps young people in Colorado to see their goals being achieved once they decide not to use marijuana. The substance abuse prevention program received $6.7 million.
- Three million dollars was given to the Department of Agriculture.
- Over $1 million was given to the office of the Attorney General.
With the legalization of recreational marijuana, many businesses are coming to Colorado. All are requested to submit Colorado online form to process their state Tax ID.
A beautiful lawn with green lawn and a beautiful garden outside the home is the desire of every homeowner, including me. However, a lawn is difficult to maintain. It takes up a lot of time and money to mow the lawn, and to appoint a gardener to weed the lawn and buying fertilizers. Grass may also cause allergies in some persons due to the presence of dust and pollen. Maintaining a lawn also consumes a lot of water, which may become a problem during summers and during hosepipe bans imposed by the authorities.
The most effective solution for this problem is the use of artificial grass for the lawn. The grass is durable and also attractive to look. The high-quality artificial grass is non-slip and is ideal for children to play. The lawn with fake grass is also suitable for rough usage. The grass is hard wearing and is suitable for dog runs and sports. The UV and stain resistant grass is suitable to be used in all residential and commercial establishments.
The artificial grass is available in a lot of varieties to suit the requirement and preference of individual homeowners. Most of the suppliers have a lot of variety to choose from. The suppliers also take up the task of installation in your premises. The designers and specialists working with these suppliers, give a perfect and attractive looking solution for your home or office. The grass is neatly cut according to the shape of the garden and all the obstacles like pavement and trees are taken care of during the installation process. Proper grass cutting is very important to reduce wastage and give a clean and natural appearance to the lawn.
Getting a fake lawn is very easy. All I had to do was to select a reputed supplier of artificial grass and picked the variety to suit my taste. The rest of the task is done by the supplier and his team of specialists. The supplier has a wide range of artificial lawns to suit the budget requirements of various clients. They offer various services like artificial grass, garden designing, designing ponds and water surfaces, decking, walling and so on to cater to all your gardening requirements.