Vinyl banners are the most popular and cost effective marketing tools for businesses. With advancement in technology, the vinyl banners can be printed digitally in any size and shape to suit the requirement of the businesses. The cost of the vinyl banners depends on the material used for printing and the printing techniques.
Some of the commonly used materials for creating vinyl stickers are
- Gloss stickers – Glossy stickers are used to provide high clarity images that have a shiny look. The gloss stickers are UV resistant and do not fade due to sun exposure. This type of stickers are generally printed on only one side. Since the glossy stickers produce glare, they are not suitable for outdoors which have harsh light. Using gloss stickers portrays a professional and modern image for the business.
- Matte stickers – Matte stickers eliminate the glare effect produced by the glossy stickers. Using matte vinyl stickers provides proper visibility of the intended message or image on the sticker. Matte stickers are also durable and can withstand tough weather conditions.
Businesses can choose between the glossy and matte stickers depending on their requirements and budget. These vinyl stickers can be easily customized and produced in various sizes and shapes to suit the requirements. These stickers can be used innovatively for promotion of the business and brand building. They can be placed on the shopping bags handed over by the business, on the product, or as free gifts for visitors. Companies can also use professionally designed stickers as vehicle decals and wraps.
Using vinyl stickers on vehicles and cars of the company helps it to attract the attention of the pedestrians and other motorists on the road. These stickers act as brand reminders to the potential customers. Creatively designed stickers add beauty to the interiors of the office and also promote the business. However proper care has to be takenwhile designing and using stickers as marketing materials. Hire a professional designer to design the sticker. The sticker should portray the brand story or the company image to the viewers. Using a creative image that improves brand recognition and combining it with text in readable font is a sure shot way of getting the positive attention.
There are many options when it comes to hiring commercial painters in Sydney that the challenge lies in narrowing down the list in order to pick the best among the rest. Here are a few things you should keep in mind if you are hiring commercial painters.
- Do not focus on one company alone but list down at least three or more before making the final decision. You can create your list from different sources such as asking people you know, inquiring at your local paint shop and searching the web for reviews on painting contractor companies. Make sure you are comparing a minimum of three companies. If the estimate of one company is too good and too tempting from the rest, beware as it could be a scam.
- Ask for the license of the contractor and inquire about their insurance. There are places wherein painter’s are required to have a contractor’s license while others are not to strict about the rules. If you hire an illegal painting company, you will suffer in the end because you will not be able to file complaints later on if the contract is violated. For huge companies, they should have insurance and other compliance information such as safety and bonding. You should list companies higher on your list if they are a member of any association in your country both locally and nationally.
- Invite the contractor for an interview. It is best if it is done within the establishment or building to be painted so they can see what needs to be done and the things that have to be protected while they are at work. This is also the best time for you to ask questions.
- If the company provided a list of references, do not take it for granted but rather call them up one by one to make sure that they are telling the truth and to ask about previous works.
- At the end of the day, your choice among the commercial painters in Sydney will depend greatly on your intuition as you are the best judge after following the steps above.