You’ve probably heard a lot about yoga, about all of the benefits it can bring you. But do you know what yoga really is about? When people think about yoga, most of them visualize a person twisting into a pretzel and doing all kinds of ridiculous poses. If you’re one of these people, then you surely have a lot to learn about yoga.
Yoga is an ancient art form dating back to 5,000 years ago. Even though it’s an old discipline, it is still very popular in this modern age and more people are actually joining in the practice. Yoga is all about harmonizing your mind and body through different postures (asanas), meditation and effective breathing techniques.
With yoga, there are actually a lot of different styles that you can choose from and if you are planning to join the practice and engage in yoga, you must choose a style that is in tune with you. Here are different yoga styles that you can choose from.
- ACRO YOGA. This is a relatively new yoga form created and developed by Jessie Goldberg and Eugene Poku. Acro yoga combines acrobatics and yoga through the use of gravity while stretching in order to improve the strengthening of the body.
- ASHTANGA YOGA. If you are looking to improve your core strength and tone your body then this might just be what you need. The Ashtanga yoga is an incredibly powerful and very physical practice as it demands that you synchronize your breath and movement which roduces internal heat and purifies your body. This discipline is very strict when it comes to practicing the poses. This form is developed by Sri. K Pattabhi Jois.
- HOT YOGA. This is also an intense yoga form wherein you would practice in an intensely heated room. Hot yoga is good at reducing stress and for pain management.
- HATHA YOGA. This form of yoga deals with the balance of stimulation and calming. Hatha yoga could either be wilful or forceful and often results in a balanced yoga practice. This balance is perfect for reducing stress. ‘Ha’ means sun and ‘Tha’ means moon making up Hatha yoga Chiang Mai.
Possibly one of the most difficult and most stressful things to do in life is finding the right gift to a person. First of all, you would need to look for a present that you know the recipient would appreciate otherwise your efforts would have been all for naught. It’s even more stressful finding a gift for a baby. With an adult, you’d be able to consider his likes, dislikes, his hobbies and his interests. But with a baby, what interests would you consider besides milk, diapers and escaping the crib?
But giving gifts to babies doesn’t have to be stressful. In fact, why should it be? You can give a baby anything and he would surely appreciate it. Unfortunately, it’s the parents that you need to impress. So when buying gifts for babies, here’s what you need to remember.
- You don’t really have to buy the baby a gift. If you think that you are just being forced to buy a gift for the baby then why should you do so? If it’s your own baby, you don’t really need to buy him anything because all a baby wants is to be fed, clothed, washed and put to sleep. What it needs is tender loving care and that is what you need to give the baby. But if you’re baby is old enough to believe in Santa Claus, then that is definitely a reason to buy a gift.
- Ask then buy. If you are giving a gift for someone else’s baby, it would be better if you just ask the parents what they need and provide them with that. Be practical. Go for something that would help the parents provide the needs of their baby.
- Toys, toys, toys. What else would you buy a baby than with someone he could cuddle or rip to pieces? Just make sure that you buy a toy that makes less noise, is non-toxic and safe for the baby.
- Personalized baby gifts are a thoughtful way for you to show your affection for the baby. Through personalized baby gifts, you add your own personal touch which makes the gift even more special!
Feeling troubled about the small space in your rooms? Well, trouble no more with these helpful tips!
- Maximize your kitchen space by using open storage shelves. Instead of using regular cupboards, why not add open and organized storage shelves instead? This would help keep your kitchen space open and airy.
- Don’t let space go unused in small bedrooms. When you find that there is still some space you can maximize in your small bedroom, why not turn this space into a fully functional working space? Add a desk of suitable size and some shelves where you can place your books and other items.
- Maximize your bathroom storage by using narrow wall shelves. These shelves provide a great way to store your bathroom essentials in a practical and stylish way. Place all you unsightly toiletries under the bathroom vanity and invest on canisters to hold your cotton swabs, lotions and other items.
- Make the most out of multipurpose spaces. There will be times when you won’t have a choice but to make use of a single space for multiple purposes. For example, a guest bedroom and a home office. It would definitely do you well to invest on convertibles like sofa beds.
- Avoid using dark hues. Why is this important? This is because darker hues negate effective lighting which would then leave the room looking smaller. Use only light and soft hues because they go well with mirrors and windows to effectively direct proper lighting and make the room appear larger.
- Use curtains to divide. If you want to divide rooms for better use of space, you should definitely use a curtain. This adds an element of sophistication and drama.
- Use the space beneath the stairs. The extra space under the stairs can get quite awkward but you can make use of that space by installing shelves where you can place important or decorative items.
- Add a mirror. The best way to expand space and make the room look bigger is by adding a mirror. This would help direct natural light all over the room and give the illusion of a larger room space.
To further improve on your Thailand interior design, why not hire a professional interior designer? They’ll be fully equipped and qualified to make your room designs better, more appealing and practical.
There are plenty of reasons why you should go on a vacation. Vacations offer numerous benefits not only to the physical body but with the mental aspect as well plus a chance to get away from the stresses of work and everyday life. Now, if you have decided to take a vacation, you would be faced with a number of lodging options from hotels to resorts, RVs and even home rentals.
Probably one of the best choices is to go for a vacation rental. If you don’t know what vacation rentals are, they are basically a fully-furnished condo, home, apartment or villa that you can rent. While it is similar to staying at a hotel, vacation rentals give a “homey” feeling and offer a lot more space and privacy. Vacation rentals are exceptionally very cost-effective especially if you are vacationing with a group. However one of the biggest challenges with vacation rentals is finding the right price.
Here is how you can save money on vacation rentals.
- Look for a vacation rental management company. What you should do is to go online because the Internet is a hotspot for numerous rental management companies. Once you find the right one, contact them via email or phone. The best thing about these companies is that they are able to provide you with inside information regarding special deals, promos, location and availability. It doesn’t matter what type of vacation rental you are looking for, property rental management companies would help you narrow down your search according to your budget.
- Ask around. You probably know a person, family, friend or colleague, who knows a lot about the best places to go and rent. Go ask them for recommendations because they might know someone who owns a house you can rent and you might even get a discount from them.
- Consider Craigslist. Craigslist has a lot of lists that you may want to check out. However, you should also be very careful since there are also people there who might scam you.
- Visit the place in person. For example, you want to spend your holidays in Hua Hin the best way to score a great deal is to visit the place in person.
It is without a doubt that with over 70 years in the business, Ferrari has become of the top industry leaders today. In fact, Brand Finance has even granted them the title of the most powerful brand today. Ferrari has become a symbol of luxury and innovation.
Founded by the late Enzo Ferrari, the company has been known to produce high-end luxury and race cars like the Ferrari LaFerrari and the new Ferrari 488 GTS. Here are some interesting facts about Ferrari.
- Founder Enzo Ferrari didn’t stray too much from home. While you may say that Enzo Ferrari had travelled around the world with his racing team, his company stayed in Maranello, near his birthplace, Modena. Today, you can still find the Ferrari Headquarters at Maranello, Italy.
- The Prancing Horse logo has an interesting background. According to Papa Enzo, he took the logo of the prancing horse from an image of a red horse painted on the fuselage of Count Francesco Barrera, a WWI hero. He said that he met with the war hero’s parents, the Count and CountessBaracca and back in ’23 after winning a race. They had suggested that Enzo use their son’s prancing horse logo on his cars because it would bring him good luck. Nine years after that, Alfa Romeo finally allowed Scuderia Ferrari to use the logo on their cars.
- The launch of the first Ferrari car was delayed by WWII. During WWII, Enzo Ferrari’s factory in Maranello was bombed by the Allied forces in 1944 and 1945. It was only after the factory was rebuilt that the first official Ferrari car, the V12 125 S, was launched two years after the war.
- The company didn’t decide the classic red color used in Ferrari cars before. Now, you would see Ferrari cars in different shades and color but back then, they were all mostly red. However, this classic color was not a decision made by Ferrari, they were just actually following the color assigned by the International Automobile Federation to all race cars in the Grand Prix.
- FIAT owns a considerable stake in the company. Back in 1969, founder Enzo Ferrari sold 50 percent of the company to the FIAT Group for an infusion of capital. Before Enzo Ferrari died, he and his son sold more shares to the group. Now, Piero Ferrari, Enzo’s son, only holds 10 percent of the company’s share.
If you are planning on a destination wedding, Thailand is one of your best options. The beautiful beaches of Thailand can be the ideal setting for your wedding because nature will be your backdrop. You needn’t even think of expensive décor since the flowers of Thailand are more than enough to create a romantic atmosphere. With more than 3,000 miles of coastline, there is always an available beach for the romantic event.
Destination weddings in Thailand are becoming very popular because it easier to plan and execute. Thailand has pre-designed wedding packages that are created by expert wedding planners. All the components required to achieve a perfect wedding can be provided for a highly affordable price. The wedding planner takes charge of the wedding preparation and all you need to do is make a few decisions.
Destination weddings in Thailand have become more affordable because you only need to pay for a resort stay and the wedding package. The family and guests who will be invited to the wedding can pay their own way to Thailand as well as their accommodations not unless you have the money to splurge for their expenses. Beach resorts in Thailand are more than willing to offer discounts when a certain number of rooms are booked with a honeymoon arranged on the same venue.
Instead of confusion and drama on the wedding day, the big event will be more relaxed. All the stresses and worries regarding the wedding will disappear once you behold the beauty of the Thailand beaches and resorts. Instead of staying overnight for the wedding, many of the family and guests will surely decide to extend their vacation to enjoy the island. The best relaxation can be enjoyed along the beautiful beaches of Thailand.
Thailand Wedding Photographer will ensure an affordable video and photo coverage of your wedding. You can request for unlimited photographers from the preparations up to wedding reception. You also have the option of pre-nuptial photographs with the beautiful landscape of Thailand as your backdrop. The excitement and romance will be fully documented so that you always look back to the wonderful memories of your wedding.
Standup Paddle boarding or SUP boarding is quickly becoming the fastest growing water sport and the reason why people are so drawn into this sport is that SUP boarding not only provides the opportunity to be one with nature and to explore around, it also gives a full-body workout which in turn can improve the physique of a person as well as his health.
If you are thinking about engaging in stand up paddle boarding, make sure to check out the following beginner’s tips below.
- Always use a leash. The first thing you should think about before you engage in any kind sport is safety. Although stand-up paddle boarding is a relatively safe sport, you would still need to maximize your safety by using a leash that would connect you to your board. It should be noted that sometimes, the only thing that could get in the way of tragedy is a leash.
- Paddle the right way. Most beginners would paddle in a way that scoops the water. However, the right way to paddle while standing is actually the other way around where you place less stress around your shoulders. Paddling the right way ensure smoother and more effective paddling.
- Know the right way of facing. For beginners and non-surfers, it is understandably hard to determine which is the nose or the front of the board. To know which way to face, find the fins first and make sure to place yourself before the fins and not the other way around. These fins ensure that you paddle in an easy straight direction.
- Use your core. Most beginners paddle with their arms but the right way of paddling is to use your core because it has more muscles and gives you more power and longevity.
- Always look to the horizon. Never look down. Most beginners would always be tempted to look down at the waters but if you want the best stability, you should always look at the horizon.
- Only ride the waves you know you can handle. This is important because Mother Nature is very powerful and you might overestimate your own skills.
- Get the right equipment. Make sure to use the proper equipment and the best stand up paddle boards that would complement your weight and your skills.