According to a study conducted by the University of Central Florida, there are so many values a team can get out of having a team building activity. Because of this, most companies schedule a team building at least once a year and allocate a budget for it. Such a cultivating activity is conducted to boost the employee’s confidence and also, business team building is also done to encourage better performance from the team.To come up with a successful activity, consider the following ideas:
Pick a suitable venue
The venue of your team building activity contributes to its success. Choose a conducive venue or one that would allow participants to engage actively and comfortably in the activities without physical restrictions.Take note that a business team building may involve activities that require moving around so pick a venue that has ample space. You can also opt for an offsite venue such as in a hotel or a beach resort to give your employees fresh air and a different ambiance outside of your office.
Choose the right date and time
Schedule your team building activity in such a way that it will not take up your team’s personal time with their family or loved ones. Set the activity on a weekday during office hours. Having the event on a Friday can be suitable since there is less workload during this time.
Set team expectations
To have an effective team building activity, present the goals of the activity in order for the team to appreciate the purpose of the event. Team building activitiesare generally done with specific goals in mind and it is best to present these goals to the entire team. it would also be ideal to ask the participants what they expect from the activity.
Ask for feedback
When you are done with the business team building, ask the participants for feedback. This will provide the organization some insights on how to improve its management within and how to better deliver its services to its targets and other important organizational aspects.
Phuket is a booming destination with its white, sandy beaches and beautiful sea vistas. A good way to go around taking in the sights is through a boat hire in Phuket, relaxing as you travel the waters. Of course, part of the fun in visiting a tourist destination is enjoying the food, so one has to visit the local restaurants as well.
For those looking for places to eat at in Phuket, here are some of the island’s notable food destinations.
- Black Ginger at The Slate Resort, Nai Yang beach (+66 07 632 7006)
- Part of The Slate Resort and is placed on an island in the middle of a lagoon; this restaurant can only be accessed by boat hire in Phuket, and features traditional Thai dishes with modern twists. Specialties such as Somtam (green papaya salad), as well as more uncommon options such as cha-plu leaves with chili sauce are also available here.
- Blue Elephant Phuketat 96 Krabi Road, Phuket Town
- The Phuket branch of an established global brand, the Blue Elephant specializes in Royal Thai cuisine, a rich culinary flavour that once had the Royal Thai court as its sole purveyor, before spreading out during the boom in popularity of Thai cooking. The Blue Elephant Phuket, fittingly, is located in a beautiful, old Chinese-colonial mansion, located near the old quarter of Phuket Town.
- Home Kitchen at Kalim Beach, across the street food court
- The newest project of Chef Daniel Isberg, the Home Kitchen Bar & Bed features artsy aesthetics from the mid of the Australian John Underwood. This restaurant stands out in the northern reaches of Patong Bay with its aesthetic. The food is Chef Isberg’sgastronomic creations, with his famous ‘Chef Dinner’, combined with drinks from Thomas Alexandre.
- La Gritta Italian Restaurant at Amari Phuket Resort, Patong Beach
- A more romantic restaurant compared to the usual Phuket fare, the La Gritta is located on the southern end of Patong Bay, in the Amari Phuket compound. Featuring contemporary design, indoor and outdoor dining areas and an open-air lounge, and stunning views of Patong Bay, the La Gritta offers a high-class romantic tropical dinner.
One thing is for sure, the installation cost of solar panels in Brisbane can be quite costly. Even if the installation costs have lowered down compared to 2010, the amount can still be heavy on the pocket, if you would think about it. Good thing the Australian government provides rebates and incentivesamong home owners who shift to alternative sources of energy such as from sunlight. However, even with rebates and price adjustment, solar panel installation can remain costly with all the solar panels, inverter, installation and materials. The good news is that, there are several ways for you to reduce the costs. For the mean time, you can request for cost estimates to lower down your expenses. Here are some tips.
Ask for cost estimates from different suppliers
To make it easier for you to compare rates and to find out which of the installers of solar panels in Brisbane offer more value to your money, ask for cost estimates from different contractors. Look for a service provider that has realistic fees and charges. Avoid those that offer the cheapest service because the quality of output might be compromised. When requesting for cost estimates, provide the most accurate information in order for the installing company to provide a more realistic cost estimate for you. Quotes are just estimates and there might be additional cost requirements upon actual checking of the installer in your area.
Determine the average installation costs
Ask the different contractors in your area to find the average costs of materials, labour, solar panel and other things that would incur expenses in relation to solar panel installation. This and the result of the cost estimate will give you an idea how much it would take to have solar panels in your home.
Ask solar panel owners
To help you decide on shifting to solar panels in Brisbane, ask home owners that utilize solar energy to power their homes if they are happy with it. You can also ask the home owners for feedback on the installer’s quality of service.
Nowadays, almost every human being has the ability to sell anything that can be sold especially now that we’re living in the Digital Age where the Internet has already grown up as a basic commodity, one that majority of us cannot live without. You see, when you have a fully-functional Internet connection without those usually lags that are commonly experienced in third-world countries, you can actually anything. You can actually sell anything as long as you know how to sell certain things and have the proper knowledge about the buy-and-sell business. In fact, more and more businessmen have been doing businesses especially buy-and-sell just by using the various social media outlets such as Facebook and Instagram. It’s also easier to reach to more potential buyers if you connect with them via the social media because first and foremost, almost every single human has a social media account. Now, 2nd hand items are now being sold more frequently because most people believe that there are other people who would still benefit from the items that they are selling and among those items that are commonly being sold are second-hand tyres in Brisbane.
Now, in any case that your car is starting to become cranky because its set of tyres is already completely worn out, you definitely need to replace those. While there’s nothing wrong in buying second-hand tyres in Brisbane and in other places around the world, below are some helpful reminders when buying second-hand rubbers for your precious car:
- Know the proper age of the rubber tyres that you are looking at the moment. You can do this by simply carefully looking at the sidewalls of the tyres themselves where you will be able to find a date stamp. Usually, date stamp contains 4 digits which comes in this form: 0705 which means that the tyres were manufactured on the 7th week of 2005.
- As much as possible, don’t buy tyres that are 5 years older. These are the tyres that can oxidize more quickly and can cause more problems and worse, accidents.
- Carefully examine the said set of tyres to determine any possibility that it has been repaired one way or another.
Whenever you and your family are heading for an overseas vacation in any given country in the near future, there are many things that you will need research about and properly plan beforehand. As we all know it, traveling to an overseas destination, whether it’s for an official business trip or you’re just taking a well-deserved vacation, can definitely be expensive starting from the air fare which can already cost thousands of Dollars. Aside from the air fare, you will also need to take care of other important matters concerning your vacation trip and among those things you will need to do a lot of research about is the hotel where you and your companions will be sleeping during the entire duration of your vacation. A good choice of a hotel will determine the level of comfort and security you will be experiencing and when it comes to comfort, that is something that you should look for when choosing because what’s the point of paying for a cheap accommodation if you are not comfortable in the first place. Now, in any case that you’re traveling to Vietnam real soon, specifically in the city of Saigon, it’s recommended that you choose the best hotel in Saigon which will be your home away from home even for a few days because as they say, when you choose the best, you will always get the best.
In choosing the best hotel in Saigon or any given city in the world, you need to consider certain things that will enable you to make the best decision every single time. Below are some of the tips you should heed when choosing a hotel:
- When choosing a hotel, remember to consider how much you are willing to spend. This way, you can have a definite price range. You see, hotel rates vary depending on when you will book and the amenities available in that specific hotel.
- In searching a hotel using hotel search engines, specify which amenities you would want to use when you are staying in a hotel. For example, you want a hotel that allow guests to use gym facilities. Or the basics, you want a hotel that has a free WIFI connection available 24/7.
Many people want to escape the bitter cold of winter in their countries. Their option is usually Bangkok, Thailand where they can live in luxury and comfort while staying within the budget. Bangkok offers you the only chance to enjoy a luxurious 5-star or 4-star hotel without spending a fortune. However, there are too many options that choosing the best hotel can be rather daunting.
When choosing a hotel in Bangkok, one of the most important considerations is location. A deluxe hotel row can be found in Siam or the lively Sukhumvit Road where there are lots of shopping centres around and places to enjoy the city’s nightlife. At the Chao Phraya, there are best versions of the world renowned hotels like Mandarin Oriental and Shangri-La Hotel Bangkok.
The Royal Orchard Sheraton Hotel and Towers and Plaza Athenee overlook the Chao Phraya. Both of the hotels have gained raving reviews online because of the cheap price of rooms and the river location. Not to be outdone is the Swiss Hotel in Bangkok where prices are a steal. The big draw, however, is the river which can be viewed from every room. Most of the hotels boast of pools, beautiful gardens, fitness centres and saunas.
The Royal Orchid Sheraton is no glam or ultra-modern like St Regis Bangkok but it has solid quality with a lovely Buddha shrine in the lobby. The terrace overlooks the river and you enjoy the sight while eating partaking of the gorgeous buffet breakfast or an Italian dinner at Giorgio’s. Chinatown is within walking distance with a walkway from the hotel to River City.
However, do not stress yourself trying to figure out which hotel to choose. It is best to look at websites at book from there to gain cheaper accommodations. Prices are excellent and rooms are fully furnished with exquisite decorations.
At Sathorn hotel in Bangkok, yourstay can be both productive and memorable. If you book direct with the hotel website, you enjoy more benefits like special promotion packages that include discounts on food and beverages including free use of gym room and sauna. The hotel is located in Bangkok’s business district and 2 minutes walk away to the subway station entrance.
These days, creating a DIY project does not require a lot of skills. All you need is a good tutorial online, the right materials and tools and you are good to go. There are different ways for you to make your very own personalised canvas art prints. Here some ideas you can look into.
- Blackboard Canvas. This is a great idea if you want to change the quote posted once in a while. The blackboard canvas allows you to post whatever motivational quote you like. You can change it daily or once every few weeks. To create this one, you will need a black canvas, brushes, acrylic paints on the colors you want and a pencil. First, you paint whatever design you want to be permanent on your black canvas. It can either be a floral design or a pattern that will go well with everything. Leave enough space so you can write your favorite quote. You can do this by using a chalk or a chalkboard marker.
- Wood Block Canvas. If you want something rustic to display in a room in your house, this is one of the best DIY ideas. To start the project, you will you need a piece of wood block. Either you have one at home you can use or you can purchase readymade ones at the local craft store. Choose the size that you want. This will depend greatly on where you are going to display it. Next you have to buy alphabet stickers. The brand does not matter but you can pick out your favorite ones. Choose different shades of acrylic paint depending on the colors you like to use for your design. You also need spray bottles. With the help of your alphabet letters, spell out the quote you want to place and arrange it on the wood block. Choose the acrylic paint color you like and mix it with a little bit of water before pouring inside the spray bottle. You will spray this over the surface of the wood block. You can use as many colors as you want but not to overwhelming. Make sure to cover the entire surface including the letters. Once dried, you can peel out the letter stickers to reveal your personalised canvas art prints.